Delivery and Returns
We offer complementary UK delivery
There is a £15 charge for International Deliveries
We offer an exchange or return on all unused items within 14 days, with the exception of any items monogrammed.
You must notify our Customer Services team via email@example.com within those 14 days. You will then be entitled to a refund from Wild Saint that will be paid as soon as possible, but in any event within a further 14 days following the receipt of the returned item(s). Items monogrammed cannot be refunded.
- If you cancel your order with us, you must return any items to us immediately, in the same unused condition in which you received them. This will be at your own cost unless the return is organised by Wild Saint in which case collection and return is ordinarily free of charge. If you return any items we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them in transit and we reserve the right to charge you for any such loss or damage.
- If the items were made to your specifications, or are clearly personalised, you will not have the right to cancel your order under section 7
- If you are not happy with your purchase, simply contact us within 14 days of receiving the item and we will talk you through the rest of the returns process. The process will depend on your location.
- Shipping costs are not refunded for items using our free collection service, unless your items are faulty.
- You must return the item(s) in the same condition in which you received them, with their original packaging. You are asked to take reasonable care with the items and in the case of an item with a hygiene seal, you are required not to remove the seal when examining the item.
- A full refund excluding any applicable delivery costs will be processed within 14 days of us receiving the returned items.
- Faulty goods:
- If you purchase an item from us that is faulty when you receive it, you have 14 days from the date you received it to notify us.
- You will then be entitled to a refund or replacement from Wild Saint that will be issued as soon as possible.
- If you have had the item for over 14 days we will look into this for you, but we cannot guarantee that a repair, replacement or refund will be provided.
- Please note that Wild Saint cannot offer a repair, replacement or refund for items that you have owned longer than 6 months.
- Items which are damaged or as a result of normal wear and tear; by accident; or through misuse will not be considered faulty and Wild Saint cannot offer a repair, replacement or refund.